Because we truly understand and deeply respect uniqueness, we follow a client-centred approach with practical and interactive treatment methods, which is based on years of experience in this field.
We believe in the principle of doing, being and becoming – and our aim is to help you shift your focus, move beyond your personal expectations and truly make your mark.
Occupational Therapists are qualified to:
• Empower people to believe in the value of who they are and assist them in exploring or continuing to do what is necessary and important to them.
• Deal with the whole person in the context of their life, home and work holistically.
• Bring to the workplace an understanding of the impact of injury and illness on employees.
How do Occupational Therapists work?
• By understanding the impact of disease and injury on the ability of individuals, groups and communities to engage in necessary and important daily activities.
• By using evidence–based processes that focus on activity-participation goals.
• By allowing individuals to participate in developing intervention goals in order to reach their maximum potential.
The Demartini Method
The Demartini Method® is a transformation methodology, which results in a new perspective and paradigm in thinking and feeling.
Yalom's curative factors
The instillation of hope creates a feeling of optimism. Universality helps group members realise that they are not alone in their impulses, problems, and other issues.
We focus on making individuals as independent and functional as possible within their daily activities, including their self-care, work, social-life and leisure.
DIALECTICAL BEHAVIOUR THERAPY
This cognitive treatment helps individuals who struggle to manage intense emotions. Empowering them to reduce the symptoms of emotional dysregulation.